Thursday, January 14, 2010

See my new Blog and Tea PArty!

Last year I was asked to be the Event Coordinator for my Food Allergy Support group called SAFER Houston- of course I agreed! It has been a lot of fun planning! I was also asked to find $$ for our events...uh oh! I HATE asking people for money. IT is the only thing I have been dreading. Usually fundraisers are not really all that fun, and they are super expensive. THen one day I came across an idea for a Make Believe Tea Party! I got really excited- THis was something I felt I could do! And it is perfect for our group because it does not contain any real food. My girls have been in heaven making these over and over again for the last few weeks as I have been creating the set. CHeck it out at my other blog at www.saferhoustonevents.blogspot.com and either scroll down or click the link to the right that says tea party fundraiser!

No comments:

Followers