Thank You! or as they say in Hawaii...
Mahalo!
I promise I didn't forget all the help we received while we went on our trip. I was actually hoping to post some pictures of the fun day we took the kids to feed some ducks and look for turtles. But, after trying hopelessly to get the pictures from the sd card, i realized a small piece had broken off the edge, and thus the camera would not read the card.
Diana and her boys made the sacrifice to fly here to Texas to play with my kiddos while we were away.
My kids had SO much fun! Aunt Diana has definitly gone down in the books as the "funnest Aunt ever". Anyone else wanting to reclaim the title will have to try pretty hard. She took them to the Aquarium, Childrens Museum, and told the BEST bedtime stories every night. To top it off, all the kids got to go to the gift shop each time to pick our prizes and go on a trip to the dollar store. Souveniers from Hawaii couldn't hold a candle to those fun prizes :)
Too bad they ALL got sick! yes... ALL of them got sick... my kids, her kids, and Diana all got nastly colds and James even ended up with pneumonia at the end of their stay. Not only that it was cold and rainy 90% of the time they were here. It's a good thing that GRANDMA came to the rescue!!!!
A few days later Grandma flew in and offered a helping hand and lots of hugs! WoW! I am amzed at how clean everything was when I came home. Grandma did an awesome job keeping up with the laundry and restocking my kitchen. I can't say enough Thankyou's. Tanner has been really been missing having his boy cousings here to play with. He used to go to sleep everynight with the light on in his bedroom and in the hall. Now he Says "Since Cason came, I'm not afraid of the dark!"
Thanks Cason! I loved hugging and kissing my nephews and grateful they got to stay a few extra days so I could see them more. Also a big Thank you to Craig and Grandpa for giving up their precious wives for a few weeks. I think they missed them a lot too. Grandpa got Grandma a new couch while she was away and Craig played with his boys' trains, sent Diana flowers on her birthday, and even flew to the airport in Salt Lake to meet her when she flew home.
Thank You Thank YOu Thank YOu! Mahalo!



No comments:
Post a Comment