"WE started on the trail on June 24th (this is Cristine Singing).. we are going up to Idaho to se y'all. singin kai ia yippie yippie yea yippe yea singin kai ia yippie yippie yaaaay."
WE totaled 64 hours driving in the car, 16 days of vacation, two family reunions, one funeral, and the best vacation EVER!!!
unfortunatly we are having software issues with our pictures and I can only upload some from the first few days. hopefully we will get it fixed and I can post them.
WE spent an extra day in Durago CO. so Ty could get in some sweet mountain biking trails.. The kids had a blast swimming in the bubble pool and going to see CARS 2.
Then we stopped for a 3 hour rest stop to see the cliff dwellings at Mesa Verde. These were really cool! It amazes me that the indians were not only able to build these homes, but that they were able to get up the cliffs at all to do it. I bet those mommas kept a close on her kiddos ALL the time.
since I don't have all the fun pictures to describe our trip, and a picture says a thousand words... I asked my kids what their favorite parts of the vacation were.. here is what they said:
When we went to see the indian homes
When I go to see the penguins and monkeys
When I went up the canyon and got to do BIG craft and do hand prints
When we got to play in the waterfall
When we went to the Zoo
When we went to Monkey Island
I got to buy a Barbie with Grandpa!
I got to see the swans
When I earned 5 dollars for painting the sand box
SEEING MY COUSINS!!! (ALL the kids said this together!)
Making Caleb happy
PLaying fairies with Hannah and Sierra
more to come.....
No comments:
Post a Comment