Monday, November 9, 2009
Enjoying the Seasons
So I will admit to everyone I know that I truly LOVE christmas. But, I also LOVE Thanksgiving. This is my favorite time of the year when everyone stops to think about others and reflect on all the things they are thankful for. It kind of Irks me when I saw the christmas tree up at the store the day after halloween (we even saw them decorating it BEFORE halloween) I like to take the time to enjoy each season and holiday as it was meant for. I love the food and smells of thanksgiving and having family and friends get together. That said- Christmas Music is my exception. I personally think we should listen to christmas music all year (and I do:) ) I like to sit and think about my savior and how his coming changed the world. So in honor of the HOLIDAYS- I have created a playlist of a few of my most favorite songs for you to listen to while you browse our blog. In fact you may have to start begging me by January 31st to change them ;) Thay are set to shuffle randomly. SO turn up the sound sit back with a cup of hot cocoa (stirred with a peppermint cnadycane) and enjoy for a few minutes of relaxation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment