Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyson and Rusty

My hubby turns 31 today- Wow He is OLD! Just kidding ;) and being an identical twin, Rusty is OLD too! Happy Birthday Guys! Whe we were in Utah Erik got him really excited about flying model airplanes. So I got him one for his b-day- it is called the supercub (he ordered it - but I pretended to give him permission ) I am sure we will have plenty of pictures to post very soon. It came in a BIG box yesterday and the kids spent an hour wrapping it all by themselves. It was soo cute how they were very careful to use plenty of tape and take turns. And it took them all of 10 seconds to unwrap it with ty this morning.
Every once in a while I get caught up in a project, a new book, or blogging and ty will say " Is my name in that book?, or blog, or project, etc...) So here are some things we all love about Tyson!
He loves to get his Subaru Dirty and wash the car often
"Mountain Biking is essential for good health, and stress relief"
He loves to play wrestle mania with his kids
He has a VERY strong testimony and is a good missionary
He is very sympathetic to others- he loves to tell me "The kids have baby sized feelings"
He is a Wonderful, Caring, Handsome hubby!
He works very hard, and it shows at work and at home

He loves to learn new things, and never waits around for someone to teach him- he will take the time to learn himself.
He is a perfectionist, and uses it wisely
He is very honest
He talks to Rusty one the phone EVERYDAY- sometimes more
He is a true friend and values good friendships- ones that last for lifetimes
He forgives and forgets quickly
He has a good sense of humor and makes me laugh everyday-I can never stay mad at him.


The kids say:
Daddy is sooo Cool!
Daddy is handsome and kind
Daddy Fun!

2 comments:

branches 'n' twigs said...

ha ha ha...we love ty too and we're glad he has such fans in all of you!!!

Anna said...

Aw I love birthdays-happy birthday!

Followers