Hey All! Wow two weeks goes by so fast! This is what we have done:
Ty got our lights up on the house! YAY! It looks so beautiful. He did a wonderful job! It was a LOT of work.

Cristine helped me make Jello "eggs" for easter dinner- she was actuallt much better at pouring the liquid than I was. I should hire her to cook for me!


Being a mom requires learning new things. I have learned how to trim hair. I did the kids this last week and the girls wanted bangs- It was scary to cut them at first because it was my first time to do bangs, but they held still for me and they turned out cute!

I needed to take more pictures when grandma and grandpa were visiting, but I kept forgeting. But I did get a cute video of them on the tramp! Silly Grandpa!
Tanner also was playing with the swedish fish inside our plastic easter eggs (the easter bunny was too late to find jelly beans) He is saying "swim, fishy swim swim"
3 comments:
Your house looks great. And good job on cutting your kids hair. They look great too.
Very cute photos. Your house does look really nice with those lights. Nice work.
My favorite part is Cristine in the back saying, "This is the best easter ever!" SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment